Skype
Arrouter

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

This...
Is one of the best web animation series I've ever seen.
The plotline is incredible, it took a HUGE leap from the frist episode, from a simple school deliquent-themed plot, it gone to a WHOLE new sacle.
The charachters are extremely interesting, specially Xin,Andre,Ghai and Legend, their backgrounds are really well-made.
The animation also got better, it IS a little bad graphically, but the action scenes are REALLY good, and the animation is fluid.
I conclude that XIN is the best web animation ever created by man

Path of Maple - Ep.2 (En) Path of Maple - Ep.2 (En)

Episode 2!
Took long for you to finish and for me to review it!
Anyways, thanks for putting me in the credits for helping you in the translation!

The animation is fluid, the references are nice and has less humour than the last one, but it sometimes is even funnier than the last one

A Retarded Movie A Retarded Movie

Randomness at it's best

Just EPICALLY RANDOM!

Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

Really, really, INCREDIBLE, I've loved it, i never tough a hentai game could have so deep characters, such a nice story, the best hentai game i've played

sim-man responds:

Thank you. I hope you will also enjoy Simgirls 2 that I am working on.

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

Awsommenes

Me had just finished Bitch semester at The a Random town University. Me was ready for the Winter and had plans to fly to Campus and stay for 312 weeks to To be. Sadly Me was tricked and ended up in University where the evil Rock had been trying to take over the villages of the happy Livingthing. Me met Manny and they To be together.

They were very Who Knows when they found the big-boobed Cup that would destroy the Rock once and for all. When they won the couple celebrated with Shit until 102:20. When suddenly a sucker earthquake started to destroy University so the planes engines were Verbing and they were off to a lol vacation in Campus.

Little-Rena responds:

That's, um, I don't know but glad you liked it

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Death in all it's doom

FREAKIN' AWSOME

Rising! Rising!

This fills it's purpose perfectly.
Short, fast, and brutal.

Big Blue (F-Zero) Big Blue (F-Zero)

PERFECT